Monday, December 1, 2008

ewwwww not another monday....

I am just not into Mondays....ex specially in the mornings.....not enough coffee in the world....

I have to prepare my sauce today for my presentation tomorrow. Ohhhh....probally should tell you about that. I am in culinary school. Pretty much it is vegan hell. Anyway I decided to make a statement and make a vegan dish. The instructor agreed to it anyway. I am expecting the others (at least some of them) to give me a rough time. Oh well, those are the people always giving me a rough time so what's new? At least there are some vegetarians in the class who are somewhat supportive.

I am making Portabella Wellingtons with Madera Wine Sauce. They look pretty and the sauce is based on a classic sauce only vegan so should be somewhat cool. I didn't sleep much last night worrying. Shouldn't do that to myself but don't have much control over it.

No comments: